Monday, December 31

2013

So, it's two o one three in a couple of hour,
Should I post something for it.

Let's review two o one two.
I mean mine of course. hahaha
I think I really grew up a lot.
Really a lot.
Exposed to super damn much things.
For those that are bad to me, thanks for making me stronger, teaching me good lessons, making known to me what life should be outside there, what's so-called reality.
AND
For those that are good to me, thanks for coming into my life and making it richer, fun and as great as ever.
Meeting good people are kinda luck-needing, and I suppose my luck ain't that bad at all.
And, those you-know-who-you-are people, thanks for being here always,
I might not be that strong of I ain't got you. *wink

I took up quite a lot challenges, was trying to struggle through hard and down times.
Sometimes I'm amazed of myself on how could I did those stuffs, managing EQ and IQ at the same time.
Balancing them up and not too over.
Every time I recall them I feel like I was such a pro. Opps
Of course, I do done few things that make myself regret, kinda massively.
Especially those made me just look like a big messy rubbishy mess, not knowing what step to take next.
And when facing those hard feelings, those things people doesn't really know or even care,
Perhaps I should find a way to get rid of them, like seriously a real way.
Some stuff like hypnotism? hmm. good point i think it is

So I decided to let everything get started again.
And I was thinking to make myself a diary, real-tangible-diary. :)
It should be feeling not bad, reading through pages of days went through, huh?

This year I'm not going for any countdown, not for Christmas nor new year,
I'm gonna count them down in my bed,
Let's sleep for a year, and let everything start over again.
Adjust, modify, balance and do whatsoever needed,

Here we go,
I'm here to take off again,
Let life live to the fullest,
Let's fly two o one three.


get me really high please :)



ps: I'm taking of that Cbox over >> which look like a recycle centre for all useless pointless comments. That's the way it should be right? Cleaner greener Penang! hahaha